Wed, 19 Feb | Oaklands IYC
Aerial Yoga 4-weeks course
4 week progressive course suitable for beginners and improvers . Strength, Flexibility and Balance. Use Aerial Yoga Hammocks work on decompressing spine. flexibility, core strength, balance
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
19 Feb 2020, 09:15 – 11 Mar 2020, 10:15
Oaklands IYC, Oaklands, New Mill Ln, Eversley, Hook RG27 0RA, UK
About the Event
Aerial Yoga is physically challenging and fun. You must be fit an healthy to hang upside down.
If you have the following medical conditions it is not safe to do aerial yoga:
- glaucoma, pink eye or any eye conditions
- high or low blood pressure or take any medications
- heart or lung problems
- recent stroke or head injury
- pregnant, obese, frail
- over 55's must must check with a doctor first...
if you are not sure check with your doctor before booking!
- Sold OutYoga Wall/Aerial 4 weeks£48£480£0
This event is sold out